Thursday, January 31, 2013

this and that.

It's Thursday Morning...I have nothing coherent to say. I've been staring at a blank screen (sporadically since last night) trying to decide what to blog about. Photo Shelves for walls (target, IKEA, or Pottery Barn), my almost miraculous eye cream, or just  this and that. I figured this and that was the best bet since I'm still half asleep...and don't think that'll be changing anytime soon. 

Via
This article about a group of men who have played a game of tag lasting 23 years. Every February their nationwide game goes "live" for a month, and the lengths they go to in order to tag each other is pretty crazy, albeit awesome. It's kind of a long article--but reading it made me want to play 'grown-up tag' as well! 

My Vitamin String Quartet Radio Station on Pandora is awesome. As of late, this station is all I've listened to at work and while I study. It's basically classical, electro strings, piano covers of popular songs, oldies, and some legitimate classic pieces (Beethoven, Bach, Chopin). Plus, I'm comfortable playing it in my office without worrying about offending any attorneys with my exquisite taste in music (Teeny Bopper Pop, Hip Hop, Country...).


I've been off the workout wagon for about 6 weeks. Although, I've gotten in sporadic workouts I'm to the point where I can tell that I haven't been working out--just based on how I feel, the fit of my pants, and overwhelming sense of guilt I have about lack of cardio...(all of these factors are coupled with no lack of sugar and carbs). I honestly don't have the time, or desire to wake up at 4 something to get to the gym (however, I know when I do it, I feel amazing the rest of the day). I'm so frustrated with myself in this regard...so I'm trying out Title Boxing Club this weekend, which will hopefully inspire me to get back on track (and I just bought a month worth of classes and gloves from living social...so I better like it!). I also found the pictured February Ab Workout on Pinterest this morning, so I'm going to start incorporating that into my day tomorrow.

This was also a Pinterest find that made me giggle...a lot.Especially since I'm a huge grammar snob or fanatic, and may or may not judge grammar errors. (*Even though I do make my fair share, as this post proves).

Okay, that's enough of this and that. Hope you all have a terrific Thursday, and as always, Thanks for Reading =D










2 comments:

  1. I'm not working out as much as I'd like, either! I did the 30 Day Ab Challenge workout the other day, and I could not move the next day. I need to step-up the workouts starting next week, though, since spring break is only in 6 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because technological advances mean that phones are getting smaller being able to notice your phone at a glance will increase the security of your phone and the information that is stored in it.

    e_cell

    ReplyDelete