Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist

We made it to Wednesday (which always feels like an accomplishment). I'm embarrassingly sore from shoveling snow at 6 this morning. It was cold, the snow was heavy, but on a lighter note (ha) it was so peaceful. However my normal 30ish minute commute was anything but peaceful. My drive turned into a 90 minute commute--it was ugly. So, I'm going to focus on the pretty today =D Here are just a few pretty things I'm wishing for today:

A Cole Haan Village Satchel in Aster Purple. I love the structure and size of this bag...along with the color, and I'm normally not a color person. Also, and I realize this just might be specific to me, but I have always been partial to the leather Cole Haan uses for their bags and shoes. Drool. 



Dior Addict Lip Glow. Word on the street is that this sheer lip balm reacts with the natural pigments in your lip and turns your lips their very own, and very perfect shade of pink. Even better...the shade lasts all day long. It's something that I'm dying to try...but 40 dollars for lip balm is just a little excessive in my book.

The Kate Spade Lucie Wedge. I love everything about this shoe--the details, hardware, and mix of materials. I'm also a wedge girl (I'm wearing heels today--and remembering all the reasons why I prefer wedges, boots, or flats). Plus the Lucie just screams to me that warmer temperatures are surely on their way...

A Keurig Platinum Plus Brewing System. It is rare that I'll start my day without coffee, and I think having this would make waking up so much easier. Plus, I'm a flavored coffee lover...and there are so many different flavors to try. (Does anyone have a Keurig? Thoughts?!)

The Maxine Bar Cabinet from Crate and Barrel. I love everything about this cabinet--the different colors of wood, the storage space, the fact that it opens up into a bar, and the 16 bottle wine rack. I never really understood or appreciated bar cabinets until a few months ago--and now I'm coveting about 9 different ones...the one I'm sharing with you is my favorite.

What are you wishing for today?
Thanks for reading =D











5 comments:

  1. First, that bag is gorgeous. You definitely should treat yourself.

    second--after owning a keurig for 2+ years I love and hate it. It doesn't make great coffee but a lot of that is due to the fact that I LOVE strong coffee and lots of it. It's pretty expensive if you drink a LOT of coffee (about .60 a cup) I normally drink 2-3 in the mornings though, so it's more economical to brew a big pot.

    However. The convenience factor is like no other-- and is a HUGE plus. Plus you can make a wide variety of coffees, so that's fun.

    Hope this helps a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, I need to go to Sephora (or wherever they sell that magical dior lip color) and try it out. It sounds awesome!

    Dustin and I have a Keurig. It's definitely handy and convenient but the coffee isn't the best. Maybe I'm just being snobby though? I would recommend it to most people though, unless you're super snobby about black coffee ha.

    That bar! Obsessed. How cool. You should buy it for your new house and I will live vicariously though you. #16bottlewinerack #imean...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love everything about that bag, but especially the purple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cabinet is gorgeous...makes me want to deface my current sideboard/wine rack so I can justify purchasing it.
    I'm a Nespresso fan, myself. But I like strong coffee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of good things. I have that Dior lipgloss. It's actually my second tube of it (though thankfully I got the newest one in my stocking!). I really like it. I don't know that it lasts all day, but I do think it lasts longer than the sugar tinted lipgloss. I think it actually costs $32. Does that make it better? Probably not!

    ReplyDelete