Friday, February 1, 2013

Confessional Friday


*It's Friday... which means I'm linking up with Miss Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition for a little bit of truth-telling (which isn't to say that I don't always tell the truth...sometimes I just like to add a tinge of embellishment =D). So, I confess...

*One of the high points of my week was yesterday afternoon when I got to leave work about 45 minutes early to pick up some evidence for one of our attorneys. Those extra 45 minutes allowed me to go to the bank, got a price adjustment at Sephora, picked up my dry cleaning, picked up a permit, got gas...and get home prior to 5....even better--I kept on the productive streak (cleaned out my jewelry, cleaned my room, cleaned out my toiletries, cleaned out my purse).

*I tried the Bosica Black Luminizing Mask, and I had (and still have) no idea how to peel it off my face. So I used warm water instead of the recommended peeling. Ohmygoodness, I can't believe the reviews are actually true in regards to this product...my skin looked and felt amazing once it was off! (And since this is a confessional--yes my sweatshirt says "off to see the wizard..." I've had it since elementary school)

*I'm toying with the idea of giving up diet soda (I would love some thoughts and opinions on this, especially if you've given up soda before).


*I organize my pens by ROYGBIV order at work... Totally Normal.

What are you fessin' up to today?!
Happy Weekend & Thanks for Reading






5 comments:

  1. I have given them up before. I wish I had it in me to give them up now. Last time I gave them up, I was in law school (3rd year I think), but then the Bar Exam happened and I fell off the wagon. I don't drink coffee so I needed a caffeine source.

    I recall the terrible headache from quitting caffeine. That is a big factor in keeping me from stopping now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love times when i can just run some errands, i feel you on that!
    i gave up diet soda for 6 months. now i am back on it! ugh wish i could stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, I am so impressed by how productive you were today. Amazing, great job!!

    I've given up soda for years at a time. First in high school, later on in college and law school. It's not as bad as you might think it is and I actually liked the discipline of not drinking soda and choosing something else like water or tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and as for confessions, I confess that while in the bubble bath this evening, I was reading/posting to Facebook from my Kindle Fire. I think I have a serious addiction to the Internet. Not really interested in seeking treatment though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can totally give up diet soda! i've heard it does weird things to your body and your metabolism too, so maybe that's a good reason? also, I recently quit coffee (not forever, just for now) and even though it sounds really good sometimes I don't miss it. you can do it!

    getting off work early is one of the best things! especially on a friday.

    ReplyDelete