Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wednesday's Wish List

To say I'm confused on the day of the week would be an understatement. I spent of  yesterday under the impression that it was Sunday. I even made plans yesterday with a girlfriend to go to a Monday Night class at Lifetime, tonight... and I may have complained about how far away Friday is (such a long week ahead). With all of that being said: Happy Wednesday (&  Happy 2013). Today I'm posting about a few things on my wish list. (Yes, I did say I'm going on a budget when writing about my resolutions, so it's kinda like blog window shopping...or something).


This ("Sculpted Mums") Shower Curtain From Anthropologie. I think I created a monster when I started perusing their "home" site... (I may pull a Carrie Bradshaw, like the time she registered for Manolos--and start randomly registering myself for all of these goodies!!! (only kidding, but she may have been on to something)).

This Jewelry Box, also from Anthro. (I wasn't kidding when I said I created a monster). I have so many different trinket boxes, bowls, and boxes inside boxes, that currently hold most of my jewelry. Not only do I love the look of this jewelry box, but I think it would put my jewelry into more of a one stop shop, and most likely make it much more organized.

These David Yurman Earrings. Simply stunning.

This Heated Eyelash Curler... Well, actually any heated lash curler. My lashes are not one of my strong points...so I'm dying to try one of these, especially since I've heard so many positive reviews from the blog world in regards to these!

This ("Soho Tufted") Sofa from Restoration Hardware. I'm not sure why, but lately I've been in love with tufted pieces (headboards, chairs, etc.). I'd like to think this sofa would be the perfect addition to my dream home.

This Nha Khanh "Noir Timeless Love" dress, which I first spotted on Pinterest, then on Rent the Runway...so this could be more of a reality than a wish--however I need (1) somewhere fabulous to wear it; and (2) to work on my resolution of being healthier before I even consider renting it.

So these couple things are just a glimpse of what I'm wishing for today (I'm also wishing for today to feel less like a Monday)... As always, thanks for reading!

What's on your Wednesday wishlist?













7 comments:

  1. LOVE the anthro jewelry box! you could totally diy that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried heating up your eyelash curler with a blow dryer? I do that whenever I curl my lashes (which is rare), but it definitely makes a difference. Let me know if you like the heated one when you get it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have fallen in love with a tufted couch recently. I actually stalk it on my walk to and from work....
    That Noir Timeless Love dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the jewelry boxes!!! I've been on the hunt for a good earring and necklace organizer

    xo Ani

    http://catchtwentyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jewelry box + earrings are gorgeous. I'm lusting after some LL Bean duckboots. Will probably be buying them soon (they're practical, right?).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ill take those earrings any day!!!!

    ReplyDelete