I'm linking up with the stunning and fashionable Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition today for a Confessional Friday Post! I haven't done one of these for awhile, and I feel like my thoughts are kinda a mish mash today, so I figured this was a good way to sort them out... without confusing me (or you) too much :) TGIF
1) I've turned into a lightweight. I had a Holiday Dinner/Favorite Drink Exchange with a group of girlfriends last night...had one
2) I feel lost without my favorite TV shows. When it's cold outside it's one of my favorite things to curl up with a blanket and watch the latest episodes, and covet the wardrobes of my favorite characters (Olivia Pope, Serena VanDerWoodsen). No Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, New Girl, Nashville, Glee, Smash, etc. Until Mid January/February.
3) I am over the cold and snow. And (as my mom reminded me when I was complaining about the temperatures) winter started a little over a week ago. Awesome.
4) I worked retail on Christmas Eve (lately I've been in the back doing online orders and pretending that I'm an elf (because that's normal)...but I was on the floor that day). I have to confess that Christmas Eve Shoppers are my most favorite of the Holiday Shopper Crowd--they're happy, they buy gift cards (or the entire outfits I suggest), and they seem to be in the spirit of the season. (I also think this picture could be on awkward (work) family photos).
5) I have no idea what to wear for NYE. I'm going to a nice (dressy) event, and I can't decide if I should wear one of the
TGIF & Thanks For Reading.