Thursday, January 3, 2013

EVE Gala

Thought I'd share a quick (picture loaded) NYE Recap.
Especially since I asked you girls (and guys?) what I should wear!

I got ready with one of my girlfriends...which I haven't done for ages. I love getting ready with friends...trying out different outfits, hairstyles and makeup, enjoying a cocktail, listening to music, giggling, and starting the night in the best mood! 

We then went to another friend's house for some champagne and heavy appetizers prior to the YAP (young art patrons) EVE gala.

I was so excited about the venue for the gala, partially  because of my love for Chihuly--and his huge installments on either end of the hall, and partially because the entire building is just breathtaking. You can't really see it (bad iPhone picture), but the entry was lined with the new Fiat line which was such a fun touch. 

With PCS at her house prior to heading to the Joslyn...We took this picture and sent it as a  "happy new year" picture to our twin nephews <3. Then with EN, a law school friend--who clearly shares a love for all things sparkly--at the party!!!

My Kiss at Midnight....None other than a teddy bear. MWAH.

Ready to ring in 2013 with noisemakers, confetti, and a toast...
and of course the obligatory end of the night picture.

How was your NYE & Thanks for reading!!!



6 comments:

  1. You look great, good choice on the dress! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sparkle dress! That sounds like a really fun event. And I agree, getting ready with girlfriends makes any night the BEST night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! And I could not agree more ... there's nothing better than getting all dolled up with girlfriends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the process of getting ready to go out with some girlfriends, i love the dress you wore! happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete