Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ringing It In



Happy 2013!!!

As silly or trite as this may sound, I am so excited to see what this year brings. I truly believe that it is going to be my best year as of yet... I cannot wait to see all the exciting things this year is going to hold for me, and everyone that I love.

Resolutions are not my forte. I love making them, and sticking to them for a short while but then it becomes so easy to fall of the wagon...or decide that I'm over what I resolved to do.  With that being said, there are a handful of resolutions life changes, I hope to accomplish this coming year:

*Graduate Law School (May)
*Pass the Bar Exam (July 30-31)
*Get a "big kid" Job
*Run a Half Marathon with my sister-in-law (September)
*Get into and Stick to a Workout Routine (losing weight would be fabulous as well...but don't tell anyone)
*Get on a budget
*Move into my own place
*Do something fearless
*Volunteer More
*Grow out my nails
*Go Abroad
*Blog on a regular basis
*Learn to Dance
*Get a reality show (ha! but seriously)
*Treat everyone how I want to be treated

...and that's that! What are you "resolving" to do this year?
Thanks for reading, and Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year! I love the life changes you mention - graduating school, sitting the Bar.. so impressive! You can do it, I have no doubt. My own resolutions are a work in progress, but this year the biggest life change that I will have is graduating from my LLM {and finishing a company law thesis}. Fingers crossed! Oh, and the losing weight thing is definitely on my list, too. I start this Operation Transformation thing on January 8. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! Looks like you have an exciting year ahead!

    ReplyDelete