Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Oh Hey November. So Happy To See You Again...Especially Since You Came In Yesterday with Sunshine and 70+ Degree Weather. The vicious and inaccurate weather man rumor mill said we might see snow today. Le Gross.

Today I'm LOVING:

*All of your comments on my posts from yesterday. They really touched my heart, and gave me some much needed encouragement, and made me smile...so thank you all so much!!!

*HH with KGE . I swear the two of us could talk for about 38 hours without stopping. And Sitting On a Patio Drinking Margs This Time Of Year...Pretty Awesome!

*Gmail Has A New Look, which I love. I'm so used to Facebook switching, and being absolutely baffled and annoyed with changes...so Kudos to Google. Speaking of Gmail...if you ever want to email me, feel free :)

*Some Much Needed Sister-In-Law Time With KHA.

*T-Pain 5 O'Clock feat. Wiz Khalifa and Lily Allen
I'm a huge fan of the original Lily Allen song--but this is pretty good


*Fall TV.  I'm obsessed. Its not normal. I truthfully don't have time to watch it all in one sitting...so I usually Hulu my shows (Grey's, Revenge, Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Gossip Girl, Biggest Loser, Pan Am...) and watch 10 minutes and then study for a few hours...and then watch 15 minutes, etc.


*Ben Folds Concert on Friday with TMA!!! I absolutely love (as in I kinda have a crush on the 'sing-off' version/singer/nerdy dude/silver-ish fox) Ben!

So Fill Me In Friends...What Are You Loving Today!?

2 comments:

  1. Just saw Ben Folds last night on the Sing-Off. Everyone says my brother looks exactly like him but I don't see it! Got your sweet email and will be responding (eventually) haha I had a minor stress-induced breakdown this morning! Happy Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO I have totally tried to e-mail you responses to your comments but you haven't added your e-mail address to your blogger profile (or something) so I cant and it makes my heart sad. Ha. Maybe I'm being a little over dramatic, but whatevz!

    Also yay for margaritas on patios. It was like 34 degrees here in Seattle today. And also now it's like 50 and POURING down the hugest rain drops. Enjoy your sunshine!!

    And also I hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete