Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Versatile...Moi?!


I feel so special that Claire over at Life In The Sweet Virginia Breeze awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award. I honestly feel as if, through being blog/email friends with Claire, that we would totally be Real Life friends too!!! You should definitely head over to her blog if you get the chance :)

Here Are The Rules:
1. Thank The Blogger Who Awarded You This. DONE :)
2. Tell 7 Things About Yourself
3. Award This To 15 Other Bloggers

1. One of the Easiest Karoke Songs Not To Butcher "Shoop" by Salt and Peppa. I've done this twice--the first time in Compton (seriously) with MBG, the second time in Omaha with a rando barfly.

2. Speaking of MBG, when she and I were in 6th Grade we dyed our hair Hot Pink. Our (respective) mothers were not impressed and wouldn't let us go to the club for swimming/tennis/golf until ALL the pink was out of our hair.

3. I'm starting Mandrin Chinese Lessons to make myself more marketable. Not Rosetta Stone, but real, live, in person lessons!!!

4. I've never ever had a pet, unless you count the goldfish I won at a 4th of July pool party that was promptly flushed upon my arrival at home.

5. At least once a week I'll buy the person in line behind me at Starbucks Drink and tell them to have a wonderful day.

6. I have a strange aversion to the word "Moist..."

7. I love the smell of books--like old books at a library, definitely not textbooks.

I'm going to go with Claire's example and award this to a smaller amount of bloggers intsead of the 15 stated in the rules:

1) It's the blawg, ya'll.

2) Rebeka's Reflections

3) Torts and a Tiara

4) Wheresoever You Go--Go With All Your Heart

5) Just Rainbows and Butterflies

6) Hines-Sight Blog

7) I Do Declare

7 comments:

  1. Congrats--Claire is one of my blog friends turned real life friends! Just scoot on down to Richmond and we can all become real life friends, hehe!

    By the way, I'm cracking up imagining you doing Salt and Peppa karaoke and having pink hair--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy thank you so much! :) You're the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! I love number 5--that's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award to the Hines-Sight Blog. I appreciate it.

    I'm going to say that the fact you buy coffee for the person behind you is wonderful. I love that!

    The mandrin chinese is pretty impressive, too.

    You will have to e=mail me, and tell me where you are again. I like to picture my internet friends in the states that they live (that must be the travel blogger in me).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this!!!! You are just the cutest!!!! I think we would be friends IRL too :) can I stand behind you in line at bucks every single day??? :) xoxoxo oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot Woot! Thanks for telling me about the award! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete