Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

**Fabulous 5 mile Run This Morning**

**Spending some Quality Time with some of my favorite kids this weekend**

**Facial this Afternoon**

**This Super Funny Video that JS told me about**

**I was driving with TG the other day with the windows down...and not only were the leaves changing, but it smelled like fall**

**I ate frozen yogurt (from Costco) for dinner last night and it was fantastic**

**Lunch with GMH tomorrow**

**Jeremiah 29:11**

**This Song that my Spin Instructor Played on Monday Morning**

What are you loving today!?
oxo

4 comments:

  1. Gah, Adam Lambert can do no wrong in my book! And btw, your 5 mile run just convinced me to get out of bed and run before this hectic day. Not kidding, so thanks for that kick in the butt!

    Also, send me the list of your Sonoma and Napa favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous- I want a facial! And I would love to have fro yo for dinner. Excellent suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh I LOVE taht boys will be girls video. There are a few others that are so awesome, too.. I think it's girls night out or something. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this list. Adam lambert in my opinioin is one of the most talented people…like ever. And the Harvard sailing video is one of the funniest videos around.

    ReplyDelete