Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Airbrush Spray Tan Review

3 Days Before PCH Got Married...My Tan Lines Looked Just Like This:

No that is not a line of Zinc Oxide--it's my skin, which is definitely a Cardinal Sin if your bridesmaid dress (like mine was) is Strapless!!!

After hearing numerous recommendations from friends about what to do, where to go, how to wear my hair to cover up the tan lines... I decided on Shine Day Spa (for you Omaha friends out there it's located out at Legacy or on 78th and Dodge)



I can't say enough positive about my experience at Shine... The atmosphere as shown in the pictures above was pretty calming while at the same time slightly sophisticated... I'd never had an airbrush tan prior to this--first I selected  (with my aesthetician's input) either light/medium/ dark for the color of my tan (considering my base tan I went with dark)--stripped down to my boy shorts and had an aesthetician spray me!!! 
The mist smelled almost perfume-y (not like the greasy tan in a bottle smell I was bracing myself for), and it was so much fun seeing almost immediate results.  Afterward I couldn't shower for 8-12 hours, and if I wasn't pleased I could come back for a complimentary touch up.
 
I wasn't 100% satisfied, so I came back the next day and had the same girl go over just my tan lines...the finished product?!
I would 100% return to Shine.  My airbrush tan lasted for over a week, I got so many compliments on how natural my tan looked, and the price was extremely reasonable ($28 plus tip)!!! I just need a reason to go back :)

Have you been airbrush tanned before?! What did you think of your results?

3 comments:

  1. I love airbrush tans...they are so much better then beds or sprays! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cool! I have really sensitive skin, so I can't airbrush tan, but that's really awesome how it made your tan lines disappear! Too neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tan is gorgeous. My girl loves airbrush tan too. She says it's the most effective and convenient.

    -Chase Mcumber

    ReplyDelete