Friday, September 23, 2011

Nor Cal Trip Day 2...(Healdsburg)

I thought I would have had this post up or at least written by yesterday morning... Unfortunately (haha) law school and clerking took a little bit of precedence to this--and I turned in two huge papers...and got 90minutes of sleep in two nights--enough of my whine-ing (no pun intended) :)

Our First Stop was Ferrari Carano...the vineyards and landscaping were picturesque

Our First Stop...Tasting at Ferrari Carano
Our Third Stop was Bella where Morgan is a member of their wine club--they were having a wine club Circus Bella party complete with performers, a boardwalk with games, yummy circus food, and of course Wine

Goofing off in the Bella Caves with our Circus "attire" :)

Made a quick pitstop for some yummy snacks/light lunch..then on to the next winery :)
 Francis Ford Coppola Winery...it was seriously ridiculous I think that colorful excess would be one of the best phrases to describe the winery as a whole
Taking a picture when we're almost done with our tasting--I think we tried a good 12-15 types of wine at Coppola

Sitting poolside at Coppola enjoying the scenery, people watching, and most delicious Honey Agave Margs and "grown up" Cherry Limeades...

 On our way out we took a picture with the 'famous' desk from "The Godfather" (one of my favorite movies)...I'm glad it's sorta blurry because I think I looked EXHAUSTED :)

 We Wrapped up our Healdsburg Adventure...and stayed in Sebastapol instead of driving the long trip back to Marin at Morgan's In-Laws House :) 

TGIF Friends--Hope Y'all have FABULOUS Weekend Plans!!!

3 comments:

  1. Loving your Napa pictures! I so want to do this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I was in Healdsberg for the first time in July and also went to Bella. It's so fun! It was definitely my favorite winery we visited. The Coppola winery looks amazing though, I wish we would have gone there too! Fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun! That wine club party is too cute--love the mustache!

    ReplyDelete