Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 18: Looking To The Future


Today, the eighteenth day of blogging in Emily's (from Blue Dog Belle) 31 Days of Blogging challenge focuses upon the future. It asks about my hopes, wishes, and dreams for my future. 


My hopes, wishes, and dreams are (what I believe to be) pretty simple and very attainable. I want to graduate law school (in May), pass the Bar Exam (in July), and find a job (either before or after I pass the Bar). I want to be debt free in regards to law school and buying a house by the time I'm 31 (maybe 32). I want to get married and have kids. I want to accomplish something great. I want to have the ability to give back.  I want to have the ability to travel, shop, and enjoy life. I want people to think of me as someone with integrity, someone they respect, someone who is a good person.  Just like I said... pretty simple and attainable ;)

Hope you're all having a wonderful Tuesday & Thanks for reading. 
oxo


4 comments:

  1. What wonderful goals! I can't believe you're almost done with law school, though I'm sure you can haha! Yay, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals! You're so close to some of them - can't believe we'll be tacking of graduation, the bar, and hopefully a job all in the coming year! 2013 will be big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweetie pie! And I love your list of goals...every bit of it! Hope you are having a marvelous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had the dream of being debt free by 31. I've now been working as an attorney for almost 5 years and will turn 30 next year, and I am no where near that debt free goal. But don't worry, paying back student loans makes your credit score sky rocket...haha. You'll be able to buy a car and get a mortgage no problem...and take on more debt.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Enter My December Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete