On the eleventh day of blogging, Emily (from Blue Dog Belle) prompted me to:
Write a Bucket List of things you want to do before you die. The good news is that I'm planning on being around for a long time, the bad news is that if I wrote my entire bucket list out--I think you would all be really mad--because it would be the longest post EVER! So, here are just a few highlights =D
- Do an IRONMAN Triathlon (hopefully I can do this in the next 4 years prior to turning 30)
- Visit every continent with the exception of Antarctica (being cold is definitely NOT in my wheelhouse)
- Publish a novel
- Get to my goal weight (which is definitely happening prior to me graduating in May).
- Become fluent in Spanish
- Learn to do my hair...it always looks so good after my stylist does it...but I'm all thumbs when it comes to me trying it.
- Buy a House (and pinterest decorate each and every room)
- Have a wardrobe that envies Olivia Pope (from Scandal) and Emily VanCamp (from Revenge)
- Graduate Law School (May)... Pass the Bar (July)... Get a Job
- Do something that not only allows me to give back but changes the world for the better.
That's it for my abridged bucket list... What's on your bucket list? How has your list changed over the years?