Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 15: Shufflin'

Today is the fifteenth day of blogging of Emily's (from Blue Dog Belle) thirty-one days of blogging challenge! The challenge for today is: "Turn your iPod on shuffle and share the first ten songs" (LOVE this!!!) I just did this at the gym--which made my cardio fly by since I was focusing so much on the music (and memorizing the order of the songs).  If nothing else, my taste in music can definitely be described as eclectic:


*Golden Slumbers--the Beatles
*Lost! --Coldplay 
*In For The Kill--Skrillex feat. La Roux
*Calling You--Blue October
*Thunderstruck--AC/DC
*I Dreamed a Dream--Les Miserables
*Edge of Glory--Lady Gaga
*Hurt--Johnny Cash

Happy Saturday Friends & Thanks for Reading

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing Les Mis on here! I'm so excited for the movie!!! Are you going to go see it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! And I'm so excited (it definitely took a LOT of willpower not to singalong while I was on the stairmaster). I think I'll pry see it with my mom and dad on Christmas day!

      Delete