Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mr. Wrong--ish.

One of my favorite things about my friend Erika is her positivity.  I had just elaborated to her about a couple Mr. Wrong's that I can't post about on my blog--because their identity would be easy to figure out--and furthermore that would be really mean on my part. 

It's never my intention to be mean or hurt feelings when I post about a Mr. Wrong--and if I do, I'm sorry. 

Anyway, back to my conversation with Erika.  We were both in fits of giggles with Erika promising me that the guy I had just described would not like ladies in a few years--and it definitely wasn't me--it was him.  When our giggles subsided, Erika got a little more serious and stated: "Em, I am SO EXCITED for when you will meet (and then blog about) your Mr. Right."

Me too

Getting that positive reinforcement from one of my most fabulous and favorite Law School Friends, was exactly what I needed at that moment--and I've carried it with me since she said it last Thursday. 

I know the old adage is that you need to kiss a lot of frogs to find a Prince--I think I'll stick with dating (not kissing) Mr. Wrongs with my optimism that Mr. Right could be the very next Mr. Wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment