Tuesday, December 6, 2011

iPhone4s

Sunday Was A Good Day...Dad Gave Me This:

(**Which I Immediately Opted To Purchase Insurance For Since My Cell Phones Typically Last As Long As Kim's Marriage**)

I'm officially done with finals on Wednesday 12/15...which means I'm gonna download apps, talk to Siri (more than I already have), use facetime, and do any and every other cool thing my new phone does.

There is a very good chance that I've already ordered a case (or two) because Mom and I decided we needed matching (dont judge) Kate Spade Cases --we were both impressed with their durability, and how inexpensive they were :)

I've always been a blackberry girl...so fill me in friends...what Apps are Musts, and any/all advice for an iPhone newbie would be much appreciated!?

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh. So jealous. I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have one of these phones. But, if I did have one, I would definitely be purchasing a Kate Spade case too - they are the cutest! Have fun with it, and congrats on being almost done for the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, well you NEED Pandora (obvious)... Also Flixster for movies and Pinterest for anytime you're bored!! "AW" and I play Hanging With Friends all day looong :) WWD Blast (Women's Wear Daily) is also fun if you love fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chciałabym otworzyć swój salon kosmetyczny i zastanawiam się nad tym gdzie kupić aparat do mezoterapii mikroigłowej i jeszcze urządzenie do mezoterapii bezigłowej. Wiem jednak, że jest to bardzo duża inwestycja i sporo pieniędzy musiałabym wydać za jednym razem. Z drugiej strony i tak wyjdzie mi to taniej, niż miałabym kupować każde urządzenie z osobna... Gdzie najlepiej szukać takich sprzętów? Czy możecie polecić jakąś hurtownie? Czy warto zamawiać przez Internet? Wybrałam sklep Newfacebeauty.pl, http://lampa-lupa.pl/, http://myjka-ultradzwiekowa.pl/, http://e-hurtownia-kosmetyczna.pl/.

    ReplyDelete