Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My View Today

I've been at a loss of what to write about lately, so when I stumbled upon this challenge, I was thrilled. Day #1 "Your View Today..."


What I'm looking at this afternoon:



Nothing super exciting...studying in the library, reading up on the most recent ICJ decision Germany v. Italy; Greece Intervening...Trying to memorize an oral argument, writing my never-ending to-do list for the rest of the day, and reading for Crim Pro Tomorrow.  On the bright side (pardon the pun) I'm sitting by a window loving the sunshine streaming streaming in...and wishing I could be outside enjoying the 62 degree weather.

Honestly though, today is a good day...and I'm glad I could share a little bit of my day with all of you :) So fill me in friends, tell me about your day.

3 comments:

  1. I'm doing this too! I have been wanting to take more pictures. Are you on Instagram?? Glad you're enjoying this beautiful weather :) it makes schoolwork a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo are you on instagram? If so we should PROBABLY be friends (rebekaann). Kthxbye.

    P.S. your view sucks. I mostly say that b/c mine is the exact same (maybe messier) and I resent it so much on the sunny days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. If all us law blogger posted our view, it would probably all be variations of this picture. It's too familiar a view!

    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete