Saturday, February 18, 2012

Belated

It was my sweet lil mama's birthday on Wednesday the 15th.
I had a goal to post that day...but well life has got a bit obnoxious...so here it is.
Belated.

Happy Birthday Mama.

Thank you for your strength, your honesty, showing me how you find the good in everyone (especially when I don't want to), and emphasizing never to let the sun go down on my anger. Thank you for being my Room Mom, my Jr. Great Books Leader, and my Sunday School Teacher.  Thank you for showing me that it is important not only to give money but also time to those in need.

Thank you for teaching me the best accessory I can have is a smile. Thank you for staying up with me when I have a broken heart, going to village inn in the middle of the night to get coffee when I need to talk (or vent), and letting me sleep on the floor when I don't feel good.  Thank you for emphasizing that inner beauty is much more important than outer beauty, and no matter what I do...You love me...and Jesus loves me.


Thank you for being the type of woman and the type of mother I can only dream of being one day. I love you.

oxo

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice tribute to your mom. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful!! Great mothers are truly a gift from God!

    ReplyDelete