Join me on my adventures and misadventures during my last year of law school, my ultimate (and unreachable) goal of attaining my own reality show--my slightly more realistic goal of publishing a book, and of course my (anything but dull) daily life!
Monday, February 27, 2012
Just Call Me Waldo
A glimpse at my casual (meaning not work) wardrobe from this past week leads me to a few conclusions:
1) I need to start wearing makeup
2) I clearly celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday all last week and might need to find a new striped shirt to wear on his real birthday (Friday, March 2nd)
3) I should probably be a character in a "Where's Waldo?" book
4) I like my hair color (I usually plan to dye it on a daily basis)
5) I need to get a new pose...although I think I've got the left hand on the left hip one down.