Monday, February 27, 2012

Just Call Me Waldo




A glimpse at my casual (meaning not work) wardrobe from this past week leads me to a few conclusions:

1) I need to start wearing makeup

2) I clearly celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday all last week and might need to find a new striped shirt to wear on his real birthday (Friday, March 2nd)

3) I should probably be a character in a "Where's Waldo?" book

4) I like my hair color (I usually plan to dye it on a daily basis)

5) I need to get a new pose...although I think I've got the left hand on the left hip one down.

Happy Monday Friends!!!


4 comments:

  1. I have noticed on Facebook before that I am posed the exact same way in every picture haha! Makes me laugh! Love stripes, and I feel the same way- sometimes I wonder if the people in my classes notice and are like "oh there's another striped shirt from the weirdo in the front row" haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, there's a reason that Waldo's so popular: the shirt. And frankly it looks good enough to stick with. As long as nobody starts to call you Waldo woman I think you're in the clear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes and all things nautical are in style this spring. You're right on par with the fashion trends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your stripes! I can never get enough stripes!

    ReplyDelete