Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Confessional


Well Hey There Pretty Ladies (and Gents)... Happy Friday. As always, I feel like Usher when I sing say this, but here it is: "These are my confessions..."

*I confess that I am putting myself on a spending freeze for 7-days, starting today. My idea (after seeing how this week goes) is to do a freeze on a monthly basis. I'm freaking out.

*I confess I did this for a workout this morning...and I'm doing it tomorrow, and the next day, and the next (actually for 7 days...notice a trend), and I'm really really sore already. 

*I confess that I've been in my pajamas since a little after 6.30 this evening.

*I confess that I don't miss soda...even though it's only been 7 weeks. I really thought I was going to go into huge Diet Coke withdrawals.

That's about it for today! TGIF and have a great weekend (:

1 comment:

  1. A 7 day spending freeze sounds really hard. I know for a fact that I would have to buy gas at some point during that week, but I guess that could be an exception. Also planning 7 days worth of meals? AND saying no to drinks with friends? Definitely give an update at the end.

    Also, good for you and sticking to your no-soda rule. :)

    ReplyDelete