Wednesday, August 31, 2011

PCH's Wedding Weekend

Once upon a time...there was the most beautiful girl who was head over heels in love with a wonderful guy.  He proposed to her on Christmas Eve 2010...and they got married about 8 months later...August 27, 2011.

The fun started on Thursday with nail appointments for everyone...
(and a spray tan to fix the tan lines on this girl ;D)

All of us got a little bag full of goodies...nail polish, lipgloss, hand sanitizer, lotion, and a sparkley nail file!!!
On Friday the fun continued with a beautiful bridal luncheon

EA, AG, LS, (the beautiful bride) PCH, MES and SK

The table settings were so much fun I loved how bright and cheerful they were, and I Adored the centerpieces :)
We got even more goodies...I'm already using my bag that our presents came in!!!

...and went into the night with the rehersal at the church than a delicious rehersal dinner at Charlies on the Lake...

PCH was simply radiant!!!
On Saturday Morning we woke up early-ish to get our hair done!!! I've never had an updo before and decided to bite the bullet... 

I brought a picture of Jessica Alba's updo...and my stylist did an incredible job of copying it :)

The getting pretty continued with an Appointment with CAM at the MAC Counter for their "MAC Me Over" Event
Giving the beautiful bride a huge hug!!!
My older brother DGA was in the wedding...we snuck in a picture or two while waiting for the real pictures to be taken!!!
(I'm definitely getting this picture framed) :)
CI, BS and KHA...Our boquets were bright and beautiful--they went perfectly with our dresses!  Speaking of our dresses, PCH let us choose whatever style of dress we wanted--they were all fabulous--so it was sorta hard to choose :)






The fun Continued throughout the Night...and into the next morning :)

And PCH and her new HUSBAND...well they lived Happily Ever After!

oxo
  


3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post. Not to mention those gift bags are adorable. I wish every bride did stuff like that. Forwarding this to my newly engaged cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! Those bridesmaid dresses are really pretty, and I LOVE your updo! Glad you had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh you look so good in the pink bridesmaid dress! This wedding looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete