Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

**I have an appellate brief due on Friday...and I'm almost done writing it!!!**
**Amazing Bike Ride Last Night & Taco Ride Tomorrow Night**
**Thanks to some confidence I gained from reading Jax's blog I may have rocked a denim shirt yesterday**
**Pool/Closet Orginization Date with GMH**
**Lady Gaga's New Song "You and I". I may be a little partial because it talks about her sweet Nebraska Guy...and I think we have quite a few of those here**
**I don't have a whole lot lined up this weekend...and that sounds more than okay with me**
**Shark Week Starts July 31st at 9pm est**
**I saw "Winnie The Pooh" last week with some kids that I baby-sat when they were younger...and it was SO GOOD, I'm not even kidding that I LOVED it!!!**

**This Song By The Band Perry "Lasso"**

**Just the fact that's Wednesday (half way thru this week) puts a smile on my face...what is putting a smile on your face today!?**


1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE denim shirts :) I bet you looked awesome! So trendy + cute + kind of timeless!

    ReplyDelete