Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

**Manis and Vino with KGE tonight**
**I'm almost done with Legal Writing Two...as in last class for the semester tomorrow...and our Appellate Brief (our grade for the semester) is due tomorrow**

**Fall Break Begins On FRIDAY (well after my 7.55am class) and I'm celebrating with EH or (honeybadger2, I'm HB1) at one of our fave breakfast places**

**Lunch with LBJ Today**

**Party Favors**

**Next Week is "Birthday Week" for me...since I've been itty bitty, my mom has always ensured I have at least a week of fun things and little treats building up to the culmination of my Birfday**

**I'm having some majah boy drama (hello blog fodder) and I had one of those 'aha' moments last night...it was a doozy**

**I'm touring a the last choice for my venue for my Birthday this afternoon and I'm so excited**

**I'm loving this music video right now--Rascall Flatts and Natasha Bedingfield...le sigh**



I hope each and every one of you has a Wednesday just as lovely as you are.
oxo


2 comments:

  1. Firstly Happy Humpday! After Wednesdays the week always seems to fly. You must have read my mind though, because that song has been on repeat nonstop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh how exciting--birthday week! I bet you're so excited! I hope the rest of your week flies by!

    ReplyDelete