Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

Happy 3 Day Week!!!!
I just got so excited typing that. 
My weekend was pretty uneventful...with the end of the semester coming up, most of it was spent working on a final paper, and studying for finals. However, I was able to fit a few fun things in!

Friday Night SS and I went out for a bit.
Until about 10 we were some of the youngest in the bar, and then we were definitely some of the oldest. And the whole time we were probably the 'funnest...' 

Saturday I had a study date with RW.
Went to Church with my parents...
Caught up on some tv (Scandal and a Lifetime Movie)
Went to bed early and slept 13 or 14 hours.

Sunday I studied.
Painted my nails while studying (the other patrons at Panera did not seem to appreciate that one bit!)
Watched the Chargers v. Broncos game
Enjoyed ayummy Rasberry Mojito and convinced the bartender to send some rock candy home with me.
Hung Out with some girlfriends...where we contemplated why the Steelers looked like bumblebees last night.


Enjoy your short week!
Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful weekend! That raspberry mojito looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing...They had so many flavors (mango, strawberry-ginger, lime, etc.) but this is what the bartender said was the best. It tasted like grownup raspberry sherbet :)

      Delete
  2. I want that mojito!! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete