Thursday, October 25, 2012

Rosemary Potatoes



Its getting cold where I live. The type of cold that makes me want to eat warm food...comfort food. However with my lackluster cooking skills, the described food has to have an easy to follow recipe. But the other night I went recipe-less rogue, and made a delicious dish...which will definitely be a new staple this fall/winter...Hopefully it's something that might become one of your new favorites as well!!!

1 (Small) Bag Baby Red Potatoes        Olive Oil
Sea Salt                                                          Pepper
Rosemary                                                      Fresh Garlic

Preheat Oven to 450. Grease a pan (I used a baking sheet) lightly with olive oil. (I love using Trader Joes Olive Oil considering the quality you get for the low price). Wash the potatoes and cut into quarters (shown in the picture), then place into a bowl. 

Once in the bowl, pour a generous (1/4ish cup) amount over the potatoes, then "toss" the potatoes ensuring they're all covered. Season with Salt and Pepper--Since I have grinders for both--I did about 6 twists for the pepper and 10 for the salt--Repeat the "toss" again ensuring the potatoes are evenly covered. Crush garlic and toss (I used 3 small pieces from a full clove)... Finally add a generous amount of Rosemary and Repeat the "toss."

Bake at 450 for 32-37 minutes. Enjoy!!!

What are some of your favorite fall potato recipes?




1 comment:

  1. YUM! I love potatoes! These look so, so, so good!

    P.S. Hope you're doing well, bloggy friend!

    ReplyDelete