Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Baby Yellow Potato Bake

I'm obviously on a potato kick...
I talked to all of you about my Rosemary Potatoes last week, and tonight I made the most delicious recipe, I had to share!

Baby Yellow Parmesan Garlic Bake

1 Bag Baby Yellow Potatoes Halved              
Juice of 1 Lemon                                           
Fresh Garlic 
1 T. Sea Salt
1/2 Cup Butter Melted (I used olive oil)
3 T Parmesan Reggiano

Wash and Cut Baby Yellows In Half. Place in an 8x8 Baking Pan.
Melt the Butter. To the Melted Butter Add Garlic, Salt, and Lemon.
Pour Melted Mixture Over the Potatoes. Stir so Potatoes are Covered.
Cover Potatoes with Parmasean. Bake Covered at 350 for 30 minutes.
Remove Cover and Bake for 10 additional minutes.


Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. I seriously love potatoes--any kind! I had sweet potato fries for lunch today, and they were delish! This looks so yummy! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh man. Cheesy potatoes?!?!? With garlic AND butter?! This could be trouble. Yummy, yummy trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheesy, buttery potatoes? Count me in. These look super delish. Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete