Monday, August 16, 2010

An Introduction

I had a pretty sweet blog prior to this. I would do something new every week! Sometimes I would post about it, other times I would linger in the feeling of satisfaction due to what I accomplished. If nothing else, it was a fantastic conversation starter.

Now, I'm doing a BIG new thing. Law School, hence the (witty) title of my blog. So, instead of blogging about my new things--I'm going to share my adventures, misadventures (pry more of those), and general experience with you.

Is my blog going to be interesting? I doubt it. I've heard that my first year of law school (which starts Thursday) will squelch anything like that (interesting, fun, happy, etc.)... Will my blog be funny? If you think that I am a funny person, then absolutely, you'll be in stiches with every post...if not, at least you don't have to laugh awkwardly when you can tell I'm attempting humor and failing. Is this going to outlast my other blogs? Please (quickly) refer to my commentary about how 'interesting' it will be--it seems pretty doubtful on that front too.

In all seriousness, I think blogging is going to be a fantastic outlet for me during the next few years...and I'm excited to share my experiences with you...I hope you're as excited as I am.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ah!! I can't believe you start this week! Good Luck, Emmy! You will do amazing!!

    ReplyDelete